Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Decorations

Just in time for Halloween, I’ve assembled pictures of our decorations.  Some of these Halloween decorations have been around since July! 

The first pumpkin was carved in the front and back.

For the front, we carved a witch.

For the back, my brother carved a moon and swirls.

On our other jack o’ lantern, my brother carved the traditional face.

I helped my brother with the prep work and the carving.

We’ve had this jack o’ lantern for over 15 years.  Doesn’t it look evil?  Here it sits; with color-coordinated candle and candy bowl (My brother snapped this picture). 

My sister won the bear witch at the fair.  In addition, the tall scarecrow was bought at Michaels, whereas the smaller one was given as a gift for a gardening job well done. 

This is a Haunted Cabin (Lighted Building) from the Spooky Town Collection.  My sister bought it at Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment