Friday, November 1, 2013

Hell Night Double Feature

We decided to see two movies, since it was Hell Night, or Devil’s Night.  One was “The Exorcism of Emily Rose” and the other was, of course, “Hell Night”. 

A priest is prosecuted for telling an alleged possessed girl that she should discontinue her medication in “The Exorcism of Emily Rose”.

This thriller-drama is fascinating.  As a true story it’s also very creepy.  You never know whether the girl was really possessed (although I think she was).  Furthermore, I found it interesting to watch the growth of the priest’s lawyer during the trial.

In “Hell Night”, four pledges must spend a night at infamous Garth Manor.

This monster film is one of my favorites, one that I haven’t seen for a year.  Surprisingly, it still has the power to shock me.  Besides that, they seemed to spend some time on character development, so you actually care what happens to these people.

Anyways, we survived Hell Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment