Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Desk Lamp

This is a true story.  On September 9-10, between 11:30 a.m. and 1 a.m., I was reading something on the computer.  Suddenly, our desk lamp turned on by itself.  I did a double take with a “What?!” thought in my head.  I swear to you I didn’t touch that lamp (the lamp turns on with a touch.).  At least, I don’t think I did. 

Then I turned it off.  I guess my mind wasn’t working very well that early in the morning.  I forgot about it until about 5 a.m. 

I’m a little terrified now.

When I told my twin about it, she said, “Weird”.  Afterward, she said, “I believe you”.  What a sister!

I also told my Dad about it, and he commented that sometimes the lamp turns on when the TV’s turned on.  I said, “The TV wasn’t on”.  He said, "Then maybe it’s one of your brother’s spooks".  I laughed.  More on that later…

No comments:

Post a Comment